Services for Orchestration, Compositon, Transcriptions etc.:
If you should be interested in working with Frederic, just send a mail here,
or alternatively use the contact form below.
At this time his services include:
- Custom composition for your film-, video game-, tv- or web project
- Composition-/Orchestration-/Arrangement- feedback and optimization, score layout advice and proof-reading
- “From your original midi or mockup, to full orchestra score”-service
- “From third party mp3 to PDF score” -music transcription-service*
- Remote piano recording online sessions*Such a transcription is basically possible for any ensemble size, from a simple piano solo part, up to large full orchestral scores. But, let’s say we’ve got a 3:00 minutes piece of music; there’s obviously still a huge range in terms of complexity levels and such a transcription could range from just a few hours of work (monophonic playing, thus “soli”, e.g. flute-, violin- ,bassoon-, trumpet- or trombone solo), to a few days (slow-mid tempo piano solo, solo guitar or organ), to several weeks (larger ensembles like string orchestra-, big band- or musical pit band scores), and even up to months (lush concert band-, or hugely orchestrated full orchestral works).
Check out two example score transcriptions here, which he did a while ago:
-Greg Edmonson: Uncharted – “Drake’s Elegy”, original by-ear transcription (PDF Download)
-Greg Edmonson: Uncharted – “Nates Theme”, original by-ear transcription (PDF Download)
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much do you approximately charge?
The rates Frederic charges for above services are mainly depending on your project’s budget and general type and can therefore vary a lot. This means that for instance a private- or low-budget project would be usually charged way less opposed to a commercial project for a major brand.
Just same as with a TV commercial, which would be either broadcasted by just a single, local TV station of a specific city, or a TV ad which could be watched nationwide on a major TV station, or is even getting broadcasted internationally.
Of course the music type and general instrumentation expenses are important factors to count in too; means that a three minute long solo piano track may be composed and recorded in just one to two days, while a three minute full orchestra track could need several weeks to months, as this would be much more complex to accomplish (and therefore more costy).
Is your music royalty-free?
Yes! At least for his catalogue of stock music, which you can download at Pond5, Getty Images, or Soundtaxi. This specific production music is completely royalty free, while his live orchestral works as published via Music Junkies, Montage Mx and Boomerang Music are PRO registered. As for custom music for your project: if it’s a low budget production, then yes – these are generally free of further royalties. As for productions with a high(er) budget, the music would be most likely not royalty free, unless we agreed on a buyout license deal.
Are you able to work for free, or projects with a very low budget?
He unfortunately can’t work for free, as he’s a busy and professional, full-time composer. Still low budget projects should be possible, depending on how complex you want the score to be.
Social Media Linking: